For this AMD I am going to right about our class trip to the Museum of Art. The whole trip was used as a good tool for us to practice speaking German with our new vocabulary. The trip started with us going into the gift shop and saying what things we could get people for Christmas. I said: "Ich schenke meiner Mutter diese Schüssel" and "Ich schenke meinem Vater diese Skulptur." This is good practice for using dative words. The next thing we did was go to room full of European art that was mostly from the Renaissance Era. Here we talked what kind of are we liked or disliked. For example, "Albrecht Dürer gefällt mir," or "Dieses gemälde gefällt mir nicht." Then we went up a level and looked at more paintings. One painting had 3 women looking at a sculpture of a woman. I made the comment, "Das Skulptur hat ein großen Hintern." Maybe not the most appropriate comment. We also saw some small dancing figures and practiced the body vocab. After this we went and saw a cool sculpture of female warrior made entirely of gun parts and bullet shells welded together. This was really cool and one example of modern that I can actually appreciate. Next was the main section of modern art, and "es gefällt mir nicht." "Ich verstehe moderne Kunst." Some pieces look cool, but seem so easy to do. One piece was just a bunch of random pieces of paper glued together making a mash of gunk. Another one looked like a giant piece of grey drywall, with a little line of paint on the side. Overall, it was a fun experience that helped me with my vocabulary, using the dative, and saying what I like and don't like.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.