The article about remained closed door in Germany is pretty normal, too. At least I don't open my door in school or my room, because I like to have my private space from others. Although, I have a story where I go to my piano lessons every week, and my professor is in midst of teaching somebody else inside of the room. I have to knock to let him know that I'm there, but he can't hear me every time even if I knock loudly. I can't knock 10 times and get tired, because I have to play some pieces for him later. So, I decided to go up to the room 5 minutes later, and knock the glass window part instead of the wooden part. Now he easily recognize my existence, hence there is no awkwardness on my waiting time.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.