I was excited to read that Germany has its on version of The National Enquire because since I was a kid, I have always read those stupid, trashy magazines in the checkout isle. They're always nice for a good laugh. Its nice to know that if I go to Germany, I will be able to get my ridiculous news fix. I just hope that it's not frowned upon in Germany to read the magazines while waiting in line without buying them...
Since I was a kid, if I saw a closed door, I assume don't go in there because A) Its closed for a reason, or B) You're not wanted in that room. If I do want to go into the room, I do just like the article says. I just give it 3 baby knocks and I wait for someone to open the door. One big knock and just walking in makes me feel like a SWAT team breaching a door to bust a criminal. My foreignness would shine in this situation because I will most likely forget to just walk in or still just feel uncomfortable about it.
Its nice to hear that Germany is big on recycling too. My whole life my family has recycled, so getting used to this in Germany won't be too difficult. Its just hard to imagine that the public follows this with the public recycle bins. Some people are just jerks and through garbage in the wrong bins because they don't care.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.