Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

AMD 3, Sriram Sivakumar

For Mein drei AMD, I listenend to some german music and watched a funny German video. I really liked the acoustic versions  of the songs produced by Equilibrium. Es ist sehr gut und ich höre gern unsere Musik. unsere Musik ist now in my playlist. Out of the other songs I listened to, I really liked these songs, Heimwärts(= home), Blüte im auge(= flowers in the eyes), und nach dem winter( = after the winter). Hier ist die links to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqQzLGDVr0c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLrVZz_FcT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QckkACbcZq0
Das ist alle folk metal songs converted to acoustic version und das ist alle sehr schnell. 
I also enjoyed watching a video on the difference between the German language and other(European) languages. It was ein bisschen an exaggeration, but I enjoyed it very much. Through the video, I also learnt some words! Ich lache so viel to das video auch.
Hier ist der video, und alle worte are in das
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlATOHGj9EY ---(müssen sehen sie!)
Und hier ist some of die worte that I learnt
Flugzeug - Aeroplane
Überraschung - Surprise
Schmetterling - Butterfly
und mein Lieblings wort,
Naturwissenschaften- science oder natural sciences!
Danke!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.