Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013
Kultur 3, Michael Nizinski
I read the article "An Obsession Explained: Beers, Brewskies and Liquid Bread". It was pretty interesting and humorous. It stated how german beer companies would lie about the beer to get you to drink it like stating "The beer wont give you a hang over" and that a law was passed limiting the ingredients. Also according to the article "you are never more than a few meters away from a beer", which is awesome. Im moving right now. I would love to have a few beers on my lunch break especially when I have to deal with numbers all day at my pervious job, relax the headache a bit. The article went into the different beers, which I think I would like most of them because most were dark beer. The only thing bad with that is all dark beers give you a hangover. The other thing it mention was the few mixtures that they would do with beer. The only one I think I would like is a mixture called Russn, which is half lemonade and half beer. I forgot to mention another thing. They have a beer called Weisenbeir, which is served with white sausage and pretzels for breakfast. I would have this every morning before school if I could.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.