For my first AMD 1, I watched a view clips of inglorious bastards that were in German with English subtitles. I could not follow much but i did get an idea of the accent while pronouncing the words. I did try to learn a few words, but it was a bit to fast for me to understand at first. So I searched up other videos in German that were interesting for me and i found a couple that i could understand well. The first was a song from the hobbit titled "misty mountains cold". I found this clip very interesting since i could actually learn many words from this at the same time enjoy the music.
This is the link to the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPdHcsfz4tk. Also being a "der Herr der Ringe" fanatiker I knew the song very well and thus it was enjoyable to hear it. In fact I added it to my music collection !
Another one of the videos I watched, was about a video game I knew about previously called Lord of the rings the war in the north or in German " Der Her der Ringe, Der Krieg Im Norden".
Really enjoyed this one as well, i could read the German subtitles and guess what they were in english. So although the other way around to what one would normally do, it was unique since i had a pictorial representation as well. this is the link to that video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLqKMDYpC4c
Some of the new words i understood. were as follows,
tief- deep
Höhlen - caverns
Krieger - warriors
gefallen- fallen (new meaning)
gesagt -said
norden - north
Süden - South
Epische - Epic
Ganz - all over
Krieg - war
erwacht
And many many more
I will now try and state the song of the misty mountains in german( from what i watched)
i may have made some mistakes though!
"über die nelbelberge weit
zu Höhlen tie aus alter Zeit
Und dort wo klisternd im Gehölz erwacht
Ein Brand von Winden angefacht
Zum Himmel rot
die flamme loht
Bergwald befackelt hell die Nacht"
Gut song!
Danke.
This is the link to the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPdHcsfz4tk. Also being a "der Herr der Ringe" fanatiker I knew the song very well and thus it was enjoyable to hear it. In fact I added it to my music collection !
Another one of the videos I watched, was about a video game I knew about previously called Lord of the rings the war in the north or in German " Der Her der Ringe, Der Krieg Im Norden".
Really enjoyed this one as well, i could read the German subtitles and guess what they were in english. So although the other way around to what one would normally do, it was unique since i had a pictorial representation as well. this is the link to that video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLqKMDYpC4c
Some of the new words i understood. were as follows,
tief- deep
Höhlen - caverns
Krieger - warriors
gefallen- fallen (new meaning)
gesagt -said
norden - north
Süden - South
Epische - Epic
Ganz - all over
Krieg - war
erwacht
And many many more
I will now try and state the song of the misty mountains in german( from what i watched)
i may have made some mistakes though!
"über die nelbelberge weit
zu Höhlen tie aus alter Zeit
Und dort wo klisternd im Gehölz erwacht
Ein Brand von Winden angefacht
Zum Himmel rot
die flamme loht
Bergwald befackelt hell die Nacht"
Gut song!
Danke.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.