Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

Kultur 1 Jessie Huang

I found it interesting  that early deustche settlers found the landscapes resembled the areas they came from, especially der Wald attraktiv, and were drawn to this romantisch view of Amerika. For modern deutsche immigrants in California, I found die Wetter may be one of the important reasons. During the Sommer time in the San Francisco bay area, it's alway clear and has almost kein Regen. It's really difficult to feel beschissen waking up to der Sonnenschein, even if you want to. Sondern, all meine deutsche Freunde love der Wetter. Meine Frage ist "Don't you feel bored?" It looks like they can never have enough of die gute Wetter.  And they suggest me to visit San Francisco whenever I want foggy and cold Wetter. My sample is obviously biased, because I only interviewed those who chose to live in California. Now I'm back in Michigan, I have to admit that I do miss California Wetter a little bit. And I miss having lunch outside everyday. In the Michigan winter, one needs a LOT more motivation to ask"Sollen wir zusammen essen gehen?".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.