Sonntag, 15. September 2013
AMD1 Michael Nizinski
For the AMD1 I watched a german music video by Alexander Knappe called "Weil Ich Weider zu Hause Bin" which I beleive is "Because I am back home". Its about a guy leaving come back home and reminscing about all the good times he had, missing home, and fußball. The other part of the AMD1 I watched a lot of "Tatort" Angezählt. One of the detectives family memebers got sprayed with gasoline by a kid on a bycicle and the lady started on fire and was badly burnt. They tracked down the get and he gave the other detective a note. One of the things I liked about watching this show was that you could understand a lot of what they were saying. If I could understand what they were saying, I was able to see what was going on and get what they could have been saying. I think if I were to continue to watch this, that it would help understand german better, and help me pick up the language easier.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.