Donnerstag, 12. September 2013
Kultur 1 Bryan Heisler
As I was reading, "How German is American," I learned a few things. The first thing that I learned was that the Germans had a fascination with Native Americans here in this country. The fascination isn't a thing of the past. It stills goes on because according to the article there are 200 Indian clubs that don feathers and war paint as well as recreate native ceremonies.
Another thing that I learned from this article was that the Pennsylvania Dutch does not mean Amish in Pennsylvania. It is just a group of people that used to speak German, most Pennsylvania Dutch do not speak German today. They now mostly speak English. It was interesting to learn how the Pennsylvania Dutch was different from Amish that is in America.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.