Sonntag, 3. November 2013

AMD 4, Ian Propper

Für mein AMD vier, I, once again, entered the world of Skyrim.   This time I started a new game and entered the character customization section. Ma character could be remodeled in several ways. The top options were “Braue” (brow), “mund” (mouth), and “Haare” (hair). Within each of these basic options there were several more detailed options. I decided I wanted to look like a dinosaur, so I selected the Argonier rasse (Argonian race) with schwarz skin tone. It took me a while to figure out what some of the options were, but some were easy to discern. Terms like “hautfarbe” (main color), and “gewicht” (weight) came easily, but others like “Nasen Höhe” (nasal cavity) and “wagenknochehöhe” (cheek bones) required a dictionary. I messed with the various pigment sliders, trying to figure out what each one meant, and I sort of got carried away. In the end my character looked like he had been in a severe Crayola accident.

It was not my finest work.
After adjusting my look, I continued on with the intro. The beginning of the game was far more plot driven, and so I was listening allot more than I was responding.  By listening in I was able to pick out that there were two other prisoners with me, one a thief, and one an earl. The thief was killed for attempting to run, and I was saved by a Drahe (dragon) who attacked the guards. It was awesome.

After fleeing from the dragon I picked up my first weapons an eisenswert (iron sword) and a Langbow (Longbow). Then I completed the games tutorial, which was significantly harder to do in German. Before saving and turning off the game, I checked my character’s stats. To my delight I found a really long word: “Krankheitsresistenz” (disease resistance). Though, after a google search, my find was quickly overshadowed by: „Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft“.

                                                                                                                                                                                            

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.