Für meine AMD, ich spiele Videospielen. Ohne Ians Idee, habe ich keine Idee für meine AMD. I thought that Ian had a great idea to play video games in German, so I thought I'd give it a try. Danke für die Idee Ian! After spiele Videospielen auf Deutsch, ich denke, ich soll immer Videospielen auf Deutsch spielen. Wenn the characters sprechen, ich verstehe nicht so viele, aber es gibt subtitles kann ich lesen. Videospielen sind spaß no matter the language. The game I decided to download was Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare in German. In the tutorial I learned a few new words such as: angriff=shoot, zielvorrichtung=aim, Maus umkehren= inverted mouse. Picking up on a few words in the sentence I was able to complete most tasks. If you are not fast enough in some tasks, the character yells "Sie waren zu langsam," which of course means "You were too slow" :(
I did have a golden moment when I was playing though. One character said "Captain Price mochten sie sehen," and it was almost like they were speaking English because without thinking I knew just what they were saying. That was definitely a great moment in my new German video game career.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.