These articles were very entertaining to read because it's fun learning about how different Germany is from America. I've never had to deal with people traveling on bike until I moved to Ann Arbor, because where I'm from you have to drive everywhere since everything is so far away from each other. Every time someone on a bike passes me II get a powerful urge to tackle them for some reason, but I don't think that would be a good idea in Germany, since they would just run me over. I also rarely use the pedestrian walk signal at intersections. I instead just watch the traffic like most Americans, and if I ever visited Germany, I would have made the mistake of crossing when I'm not supposed to. The logical way of thinking for Germans and the train ticket example kind of confused me. If the person selling the ticket knew which train he wanted to go on, why did he sell the wrong ticket? I skipped the optional nudist articles because I don't feel like reading about that. It doesn't surprise me how much training and schooling it takes to become a driver in Germany, and I don't think I would want to be a driver with all those expenses. I feel like it's different in America whereas we need cars because the country is much larger and everything is very spread out.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.