I found the readings on Kutur 5 very interesting but not really much that I could relate to other than way one would flirt. In Singapore, people do not openly flirt. Nonetheless, these were some of the points that I found quite intriguing.
The fact that moving in a crowd can be extremely rough and that you have to push your way through everyone.
Young men still give up a hard-won subway seat if an elderly person shuffles on to the train.
Sex shops are everywhere including in front of schools and churches. They are used as reference points. Sex shops are not considered as the "dirty" part of the town like it is in America.
The precesence of a paid "Klofrau" to keep the toilet clean.
How flirting with German Frau, is almost like a game. You can't play it aggressively and at the same time you should give particular types of stare. Pretty confusing, but interesting nonetheless. However, I did find the context of the expression "Meinemutterhatmichschonimmervorsolchentypengewarnt, that a woman thinks to herself when someone flirts aggressively quite amusing.
60% of all german women are employed
Women are less represented in middleranking or senior managerial positions and are often employed below their level of qualification.
Alle artikel was sehr gut!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.