Ich finde der Kultur 4 articles the most interessant articles von alle other articles. Its quite surprising to me, how almost neimand wohner im Deutschland(whether now or in the past), cross the road when the klein man ist rot und nicht Grün: Das ist wohl sehr gut as well. Im Singapre(mein Heimastadt), ich habe similar rules. Over there, it was called jaywalking and was punishable by fine,aber neimand im mein Heimastadt cared if that happened. In a way although, it seems quite funny to " a stern talking to from a morally superior five-year-old", ich finde, das Kultur sehr gut, denn es ist easier for people who drive and for pedestrains. I also found it quite funny how "The driver's goal in this unequal game of chicken, is to come as close as possible to the offending pedestrian and honk loud and long while swerving past". Das ist nicht vorsichstig, aber ich halte das ist lustig.Ich habe gern the fact that I can make a fit, if a driver comes to close for my comfort. Das ist something I immer feel like doing whenever I go to India on a holiday.
The fact that " Pedestrians getting mowed down by cyclists is not an uncommon occurrence" was something, I would want to remind myself when I go to Germany, denn ich bin not used to bicycle paths. However, ich finde that that form of travel ist very good as the article pointed out, for short distances.
The fact that " Pedestrians getting mowed down by cyclists is not an uncommon occurrence" was something, I would want to remind myself when I go to Germany, denn ich bin not used to bicycle paths. However, ich finde that that form of travel ist very good as the article pointed out, for short distances.
Punkers waiting for the red man to turn green, cyclists having the right-of-way on their bike paths,, requiring a bell when you rent a bike, being able to rent almost any kind of bike with just a quick phone call and a credit card number,almost every street is a one way street(EinbahnStraße), how excessively logical Germans can be such that you may be fooled into misunderstanding something else(especially when buying a train ticket), were some of the main ideas I learnt from this reading. I will keep these in mind if/when ich fleigt nach Deutschland.
I will also make sure that I never Schwarzfahren, and get disgusted looks from everyone in the train. Ich verstehe very well, that "Deutschland is not a country that specializes in excuses, or in loopholes" and also the fact that almost everything is as ordered.
Danke!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.