Für mein AMD4, I tried to do alot of things. First ich sehe the tintin movie trailer in German. ich verstehe ein bisschen what was going on. Dann ich sehe Harry Potter 2 deleted scenes im auch Deutsch. Ich verstehe wenig as well, aber ich struggled alot.
Hier ist beide links.
Ich lerne a few words and expressions after watching these a few times over and over again.
I also changed mein facebook to detusch to figure out a few things and just for the fun of it. :)
These were some of the expressions and words ich lerne and some of the words I understood.
bis jetzt- Until now
findet sie beide- find them both sie imperative
Allgemeine Kontoeinstellungen - account settings
Bearbeiten - to edit
Suche nach Personen - Search for a person
Was machst du gerade?- What is on your mind
AktivitätenProtocoll - activity log
Bezeihungsstatus- Relationship status
Maschinenbau - Mechanical engineering
Startseite - Homepage
Dieses were some of the Worte and expressions I learnt from this AMD.
Danke!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.