Dienstag, 19. November 2013

AMD 5

Ich habe für mein AMD mehr Call of Duty gespielt! In the begining war ich in ein Schiff (ship). Dann ich bin nach Russland gegangen. Russland mag ich besser als das Schiff, weil das Wetter in das Schiff mies war. Ich habe nicht so gut in das Schiff level gesehen, aber Russland war heiter und trocken. In Russland habe ich ein Mann geholfen. Ich war ein hero.



Learning the conversational past has helped understand a lot more while playing this game and understanding the storyline. Just since last AMD when I played this game, I knew a lot more of what the characters were saying. This was definitely helpful when the people in the game are trying to tell you what to do. Before I would just stand there until I failed the mission because I was clueless, but now I can pick out select words in their commands and figure it out.

Staring at this screen for a while I was able to unravel it:


I was able to piece it together that Nachtsichtgerät means night vision goggles because of the word Nacht in it and the fact that the room I was in was pitch black . Then I assumed that Drücken meant "press" because I have to hit a button to use them, but I then found out I didn't have a button selected for the Nachtsichtgerät because it said Keine. Searching through the menu I eventually set the Nachtsichtgerät button to 9. With all of my problem solving I was able to figure out that this screen was telling me "Press 9 to use the night vision goggles." That was my "Aha!" moment when I was playing this time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.