Montag, 4. November 2013

Amd 4

I decide to listen to German music. I used the site Step into German to find the number one song on the German charts and it lead me to the song "Willst du" by Alligatoah. I watch both the music video, and looked at the lyrics. I could not find a good translation to the song however. There was a list in the video and the items on the list were: Roadtrip, Super 8-look, vintage accesoirs, Dreiecke, Literarische Referezen, ungepflegates Außeres, and alkohol konsum. Es ist sehr upbeat song und es sounded like a rap song. Ich like the song ober I wish I could understand what it was saying. I will post both the links for the music video and lyrics. If you are queasy then do not watch the music video, it shows the girl throwing up multiple times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opoDBF_b-fg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLaKM885f8

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.