I thought Germans were polite and conservative, but apparently they don't use the word excuse me "Entschuldigung." I'm sure the article is not 100% right because I do hear "entschuldigung" from them. Or, it is because they are in America?
For the toilet lady, I think it is similar to southern part of America. When I was in Texas for my high school years, I saw many Hispanic or African American ladies/men cleaning the restrooms. Especially in schools and public restrooms, they tend to stay there and clean for the entire time. The only difference from the one in Germany is that they are more friendly and don't get to paid by toilet users. They frankly chat with students and people in the public building, take rests when they want, and have meal with the other people. I hope the one in Germany can be like that, too.
I personally don't know how to flirt (at least I don't realize that I do). It's funny to see other people flirting each other. When I came to America at age 15, I was shocked from the openness of amour. In Japan or China, I didn't really see people flirting during the day (we do in nights, of course). But in America, people were flirting during the class, restaurants, games, and etc. Basically 24/7! I had to cover my eyes when people were making out at the lockers. Anyways, flirting in Germany is somewhat more comfortable for my taste. Maybe it's boring to not to show the emotions apparent, but I like the idea of slowly knowing the person you are interested with an intelligent observation.
One of my dream cities is Hamburg, because it is my favorite composer's (Johannes Brahms) birthplace! I want to visit St. Pauli and die Sankt Michaeliskirche. It will be very beautiful just to take a walk along the shore.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.