In the previous writing assignment,
Aufsatz 2, wir schreiben eine berühmte. Jetzt ich lese Google feature eine Frau und ein
calculator. I didn't know die Frau, und clicked on the picture. It was
Shakuntala Devi. Ich lese sie on Wikipedia auf Deutsch. Shakuntala Devi war ein
Wunderkind (child prodigy) und eine indische Rechenkünstlerin.
She was known as “ the human computer”. Sie wurde in der südindischen
(South India) Stadt Bangalore. Ihre Vater findt sie memorize numbers als sie
war drei Jahre alt. 1944 zog (moved) sie mit ihrem Vater nach London. Sie Kehrt
nach etwa 20 Jaren in London. The English Wikipedia gave more information about
her being able to calculate the cube root of 61,629,875, und the seventh root
of 170,859,375. 1977 compete sie mit einem
computer to calculate the cube root of 188,132,517. And she won. She
also calculated the 23rd root of a 201-digit number in 50seconds… It’s
amazing!
Lese Wikipedia auf
Deutsch is fun weil it uses simple sentences all the time. I wish I found this
before Aufsatz2. I then scanned the homepage of Wikipedia auf Deutsch. It’s
fun.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.